We would like to show our créche for those parents, who are looking for an affectionate, safe and cheerful „ISLAND” for their babies.
Our most important aim is to develop the children’s physical, spiritual and mental abilites,which is a purposeful process.Different methods,instruments and games are used during the lessons.
Cultural programmes are also organised such as taking trips to the zoo or to Margaret Island, taking the children to puppet show….etc.
Two experienced kindergarten teachers are with the children.
* mental and social development
* making the children more and more independent
*taking the children for a walk and playing int he garden where they can use the slide and different outside toys
*english lessons are playful.Songs,rhymes,words, expressions and games are taught
* we have a smaller group with 10-15 children.It is much easier to deal with them individually and they also get more attention.It is easier for the children to adopt themshelves to the group and they make friends faster.
* We have good experience about the mixed group because the smaller children can learn a lot from the elder ones.
* It is very important for us to colleborate with the parents.We meet them every morning when we can talk to them about the children and their development.There is also a meeting for parents twice a year and different holidays are celebrated together,too.
Opening hours of the créche:
Monday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fríday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
We are looking forward to you for half-day, a day, a week or a month with full board.